Friday, September 9, 2011

Hair Jewelry

My daughter is just getting ready to graduate from Paul Mitchell the School so I thought I would create some hair jewelry for her. She can either keep them for herself or sell them to her customers.


I had these plain bobby pins with pads in my stash so the first bobby pins I made were these cute little paper rose ones. I liked how these turned out so much that I started looking to see what else I can turn into hair jewelry.
 


I decided to glue some findings onto the pad. I used Judkins Diamond Glaze to adhere the finding and added a firepolished bead for some color.

Then I glued some buttons together and made those into cute little bobby pins too.

They were a quick and easy project and something a little bit different to wear in your hair.





















































Have fun experimenting!

7 comments: