Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome to my new blog!

Happy New Year and welcome to my new blog!!!

I am still trying to get everything posted into my new shop LuxeOrnaments.Etsy.com but have tons of ideas that I'll be posting here. It's hard to figure out from a picture what items go well together so I'll be posting some "layering ideas" of various components to show you some unique pieces that you can use. If there is space, some of the listings in my shop will have these "layering ideas" too.

Here's an example of what I mean by "layering idea"















To the left is what the layered piece looks like and the right shows which components were used with stock numbers so you can search my store.

My first priority is going to be getting the rest of my inventory items into my shop. I still have fabulous filigree items and more vintage glass rhinestones to post.

I am also toying with the idea of adding some hand patinaed pieces to offer for sale which the customer can buff to bring out highlights to their preference.

- Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment